- Following-up the events in northeastern Syria.
-Following-up events and activities in northeastern Syria.
- Hawar Nour, a fighter in the Syriac Military Council, grew up with the stories of massacres against his people. He is resisting in the warfronts of Ain Issa against the descendants of the Ottomans in defense of his land. (attached with photos and video).
Society and Life
- The Health Authority of Raqqa Civil Council has sterilized 400 schools in the city and its countryside in a series of preventive measures to deter the outbreak of the coronavirus in northeastern Syria. (attached with photos and video).
- The residents of Hasaka expressed their satisfaction with the curfew, and called on all residents to abide by it, because it is a decision to protect them and their families from the deadly coronavirus. (attached with photos and video).
- A number of Aleppo residents stressed that adherence to the instructions and the maintenance of personal hygiene and prevention are better than treatment, and pointed out that imposing a curfew on Aleppo neighborhoods would contain the virus and prevent its spread. (attached with photos and video).