- Following-up to the events in northern and eastern Syria.
- Following-up the Age Resistance in its second phase.
- Following-up the events and activities in northern and eastern Syria.
- Residents in all cities and districts of Hasakeh and Qamishlo stage out in demonstration on the anniversary of the Turkish invasion of Afrin canton . In the same context, residents of Afrin, Al-Shahba and Aleppo city go out in demonstrations in condemnations of the occupation and in support of the Age Resistance (attached with photos and video).
- The Co-Head of the Executive Council of the Autonomous Administration for North and East of Syria will hold a meeting with the Executive Council of Amuda at 11:00 (attached with photos and video).
- The Executive Council of the Autonomous Administration in the Euphrates region will make a statement regarding the second anniversary of the Turkish attacks on Afrin canton at 11:00 p.m. (attached with photos and video ).
- he was influenced by the scenes he saw on the media during the attacks of the Turkish occupation on the Afrin canton, he carried his luggage and went from Sweden to Al Jazeera, and entered Afrin to provide his medical services to the people, saying: "Turkey was aiming to inflict the greatest number of victims during its attacks." (Attached with photos and video).
- The hypocrisy of the Security Council and the policy of the Russian interests, especially after the decision to close Tel Kocar/Yarabiya border crossing, threatens a humanitarian catastrophe for millions of the native people and displaced people living at the Autonomous Administration camps, and in return the Security Council and dozens of international organizations under the cover of humanitarian support are providing assistance to the terrorists in Idlib. (Attached with photos and video).
"What Erdogan is doing by occupying the areas of Gire Spi and Seri Kania is an application of his predecessors' policy of exterminating the peoples of the region who coexist in peace," Wafa Pasha, , A Circassian, who abandoned her home with Turkey's attack on northern and eastern Syria. (Attached with photos and video).
- Khabur Akkad, a leader of the Assyrian Military Council, noted that the attacks of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries have increased in the area of Tal Tamr, : "Our resistance is continuing, and we will not allow the occupation of new areas." (Attached with photos and video).
- Many residents of Kobane condemned the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries in Afrin and its practice of the most heinous violations against its innocent inhabitants, stressing the need to free Afrin from mercenaries. (Attached with photos and video)
. – the institute of the Martyr, Zuzan continues on opening training courses to prepare and qualify teachers to work in the educational field, and to meet the needs of schools of educational staff in various departments. (Attached with photos and video).
- Syrian political researcher and journalist, Bahaa al-A'awam confirmed that the meeting between the regime and Turkey is to conclude an alternative security agreement to the agreement of Adana on the entire borders of the two countries, and will be at the expense of all the inhabitants of the north, he saw that what is happening in Idlib is taking place within this context under the Russian auspices, and that the United States and Europe care about this. (Attached with photos and video).
- The Co- Head of the organizing office of the Democratic Society Movement in Hasakeh said: "leader Abdullah Ocalan seeks democracy for all the peoples of the world, but the Turkish state is hindering this democracy by tightening the isolation on him." (Attached with photos and video).