- Following -up the events in northeastern Syria.
-Following-up the events and activities in northeastern Syria.
- Following-up all the events, demonstrations and sit-ins that will take place in Rojava and northern and eastern Syria, for demanding uncovering the leader, Ocalan's status . (Attached with photos and video)
. - The Future Syria Party will hold its first conference in Tel Barak district to elect the district council at 11:00. (Attached with photos and video).
- Turkey seeks by all means to tighten the stranglehold on the people of northeastern Syria, at various levels through brutal attacks, displacement and cutting off water on Al Hasaka, in attempts to create further displacements and expand its occupation in the region. (Attached with photos and video).
- Some schools in Shirawa district have closed their doors for the safety and lives of children, due to the ongoing violations of the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries, and the intensification of the continuous shelling of villages and schools. in an attempt to intimidate civilians, and to drive them back. (Attached with photos and video).
- In response to calls from the management of Gire Spi/Tel Abyad displaced camp," Rojava Relief and Development Organization " distributed today 68 food baskets on the new arrivals. (Attached with photos and video).
- Out breaking to Syria's neighboring countries, the people of northeastern Syria fear the arrival of the coronavirus in the region in the chaos that Syria is experiencing in the light of the crisis that is approaching its tenth year, so what measures has the Health Authority taken to protect the region and is it enough? (Attached with photos and video).
-The reports of the international organizations that were issued about the committed violations by the Turkish government against its opponents. It is no secret that there are liquidations against a number of journalists or men of thought, whose opinions differ with the directions of the Turkish regime and its dictatorial policy, and the critical circumstances that the international leader, Abdullah Ocalan is exposed to it.
The Movement of the Revolutionary Youth in Al Hasakeh confirmed that the Turkish occupation cannot break the free will of the youth. They will continue their activities until the status of Ocalan is known. (Attached with photos and video).