Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that the regime forces shelled several rocket-propelled grenades after midnight on Saturday - Sunday and this morning places in Kafr Sijnah, Tah, Umm Jalal, al-Ghudfa in the east ern countryside of Ma'aret al-Numan, Kebana axes in Jabal al-Akrad in Lattakia northern countryside, and the axes of Sahl Ghab and Jabal Sheshabo villages northern and western countryside of Hama.
the rest of the so-called de-escalation zone is cautiously calm on Sunday morning as the new ceasefire enters its ninth consecutive day.
The Syrian Observatory monitored on Saturday evening a rocket attack carried out by the regime forces targeting areas in the areas of Heish, Tah, Sheikh Mustafa, Maarat Harmah, al-Rakaya, Kafr Sijana, Maasran and al-Naqeer in the southern sector of the Idlib countryside.
On the other hand, the aerial bombardments by the regime's warplanes and the Russian "guarantor" have been suspended since Saturday morning, August 31st.
The regime forces announced that they responded yesterday to attacks by terrorist groups on their positions in Sahl al-Gab through three drones loaded with bombs.
Sources said earlier that the recent truce is a Russian truce to Ankara in order to implement several conditions, including the eradication of mercenaries (Tahrir al-Sham) and (Salvation Government) in addition to the regime's control of trade routes that pass from Idlib and its surrounding.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has revealed two separate meetings between Turkish officials and the so-called different events, while the second meeting was between the mercenaries of Tahrir al-Sham and the same events.
During the meeting, the Turks confirmed that they and their mercenaries would not withdraw from the strategic routes in Idlib and would continue to support the mercenaries.
The mercenaries, meanwhile, said they were preparing for military action against the regime forces.