- Following up the resistance of the age in its second phase, and following up the situation of Afrin resident in Shahba, and events and activities in support of the resistance to the era.
- Following up on the latest developments in the Turkish occupation army attacks on the territories of northern and eastern Syria and Başûr (southern Kurdistan) and the areas of legitimate defense, and the operations of the Popular Defense Forces against the Turkish occupation army.
- In condemnation of the Turkish threats to the areas of northern and eastern Syria, and in conjunction with World Peace Day, the Social Justice Council, the Women's Justice Council, the Houses of Women and the Peace and Justice Committees will deliver a statement before the Justice Council in Qamishlo at 11.00 (attached with photos and video).
- Sheikh Abdul-Rahman Al-Rashid pointed out that the leader Ocalan has a great influence on the people of the region, he said: "Despite the isolation imposed on him, he is aware of all the issues in the Middle East and has the keys to a solution." He explained that his message is a matter of pride, and encouraged them to raise the pace of struggle. (Attached with photos and video).
- The Turkish occupation state continues to pump large quantities of water through the rivers and valleys coming from the Turkish territory towards the lands of Girê Spi, which led to the flooding of 4000 hectares of agricultural land, and farmers stress that Turkey’s goal is to spread famine in the region. (Attached with photos and video).
- Iyad al-Khatib, a member of the General Council of the Future Syria Party, stressed that no constitution can be drafted in Syria if the representatives of all regions of Syria do not participate. (Attached with photos and video).
- Women from ad-Darbasiyyah side stressed that the unity of the Kurdish rank is a necessity at the moment, and called on the Kurdish parties to unite in order to formulate a new strategy and work for the liberation of the four parts of Kurdistan. (Attached with photos and video).
- The youth of Al-Shadadi area stressed their rejection of any aggression or interference of the Turkish occupation on the sovereignty of Syrian territories, and expressed their readiness to defend it to complete the march of freedom started by the martyrs. (Attached with photos and video).