- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the People's Defense Forces (HPG) against the Turkish occupation army.
- The activities of the sit-in tents and human shields continue on the border in Girê Spi and Kobani cantons on the seventh day. (Photo and video attachment).
- The General Council for Social Justice in the north and east of Syria formed a committee to discuss the legal issues of how to prosecute Daesh mercenaries in the region, as well as with foreign parties, and stressed the need to prosecute mercenaries in the north and east of Syria. (Photo and video attachment).
-the notables of Afrin and al-Shahba cantons' clans considered that the siege imposed on al-Shahba by the Syrian regime to complement the practices of the Turkish occupation in Afrin. (Photo and video attachment).
- The Syrian elderly from Girê Spi/ Tel Abyad, who were contemporary of the Ottoman era, said that they did not forget what the Ottomans had one to them and their ancestors. They do not accept the occupation of the Ottoman descendants because they will repeat the scenario the Ottomans did to the people of the region. (Photo and video attachment).
- A member of the Presidential Council of the Syrian Democratic Council Mari Shibli said recent escalation in both the cities of Aleppo and Idleb result from a dispute over the sharing of influence and the message of Turkey's dissatisfaction with the Russian moves in southern Idlib. (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
- The center of the Kurdish Red Crescent in Serdem camp treats about 120 patients a day, where people suffer from high temperatures such as fever, gastritis and sunstroke. The center suffers from shortage of medicines and medical supplies in the absence of any health organization. (Photo and video attachment).