- Following up the Resistance of the Age in the second stage, the situation of the people who are residing in al-Shahba, and the activities that support the Resistance of the Age.
- Following up the latest developments about the attacks of the Turkish occupation army on the lands of north and east Syria, Başûr (South Kurdistan) and the lawful defense zones, and the operations of the - The residents of the Dêrik region bid the martyr Tekosher Pling farewell from the Martyr Hogir Hospital to his hometown of Italy through the border crossing of Semalka with Başûr at 8:30 am, while martyr Muhamad Borges was martyred while carrying out his duties and military duties to the Martyr Sevdar Shrine at 14.00 (photo and video attachment).
- In the city of Kobani, a protest will be held in the Woman's Square, denouncing the Turkish occupation's construction of a wall separating Afrin from its Syrian surroundings and solidarity with hunger strikers to break the isolation of leader Abdullah Ocalan at 11.00. (Photo and video attachment)
- He sacrificed one of his eyes and feet because he realized that the protection of the neighborhood of Sheikh Maksoud and the rest of the neighborhood rests on its children, stressing that his contribution was not more valuable than the protection of its people (Photo and video attachment).
- A member of the office of public relations in the Syrian Democratic Council Sihanok Dibo pointed out that those who attended the Syrian Clans' Forum were authentic and patriotic Syrian clans, sent their message to the regime in Damascus that they are ready for dialogue leading to a solution of the crisis and not to reconciliations towards resolving the crisis (photo and video attachment).
Turkey's AK Party has been working to realize its dreams of an African occupation similar to what it has done in Syria and Iraq. However, it has used soft and strategic tools observers call as "hidden" in the African countries to form a strong environment to expand its influence. Then to control the social life, thought, markets, economy and military status of the most important cities on the continent. A question here poses itself.. Will countries there expel it as did the Kurds in Syria and Iraq, before its roots penetrate even more spreading its plague sharply? (Photo and video attachment)
- The recent Astana tour failure due to the Russian-Turkish dispute caused overturning the Syrian equation, where it ignited the demilitarized zones and pushed Turkey to yield to US demands, while Erdogan faces new rivals, his old comrades.(photo attached)
Women of Tirbe Spiyê pointed out that resistance of hunger strikers such as Laila Guven and Nasser Yagiz will be an example of resistance and challenge to lift the isolation of leader Ocalan, and noted that the international community takes a large part of the responsibility for the crimes and violations Turkey committed through silence about it (Photo and video attachment).
Society and life
The People's Municipality in El-Kasra in the western suburb of Deir ez-Zor is carrying out a campaign for cleaning under the slogan "We work for the cleanliness of our country" which aims to remove the piles of garbage and the waste of shops and stone away from al-Kasra center.