- Following -up the events northern and eastern Syria.
- Following-up the events and activities in northeastern Syria.
- A 65-year-old Afrini woman, who witnessed the crimes of the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries committed against civilians in Afrin, says that she could not go to the olive fields for two years, because of the Turkish occupation. (attached with photos and video).
- For two consecutive years, Afrin people continue to hold out and resist in the second phase of the Age Resistance. They believe that resistance is the only way back to Afrin. (attached with photos and video).
- The components of northeastern Syria confirm that the project of the democratic nation is unique; it is the best way to resolve the Syrian crisis, which is exacerbated by the interventions of the guarantor states. (attached with photos and video).
- Politician, Mohamed Hussein pointed out that the project of the democratic nation and the ideas of the leader Abdullah Ocalan is the only way to solve the Syrian crisis. They should be put forward in the Middle East. (attached with photos and video).
Society and life
- - The cultivation of olive trees is historically related with the people of Afrin. It has become a profession and heritage despite the occupation of the Turkish army and its mercenaries . Afrin people will not abandon this heritage wherever they are. (attached with photos and video). - The
- Kurdish Red Crescent is working at Al Hole camp to educate displaced and refugees not to spread the epidemic "Corona", and increase the number of its cadres. ( attached with photos and videos)