- Follow-up of the events in the northeast of Syria.
- Follow-up events and activities the northeast of Syria .
- The sheikhs and dignitaries of the clans in Manbij called on all clans to stand up to what is happening in the city of Deir ez-Zor, with the aim of destabilizing the security and safety in the region. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Politicians in al-Shahba canton called on Kurdish political parties to join hands and work in order to achieve national unity, stressing that the stage that the Kurdish people are going through is sensitive, and requires the unity of all parties to block the way to external ambitions. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Former Pentagon official Michael Rubin called on the United States of America and Europe to punish Turkey for its support for terrorist groups in Syria, and expressed his disappointment with the leniency of Europe, US President Donald Trump and the Syrian file official James Jeffrey towards Turkey's practices. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Lebanese journalist and political analyst Fadi Akoum confirmed that Lebanon is at a crossroads due to the repercussions of the Beirut port explosion. He indicated that the next stage may witness a major political conflict, and warned against Turkey and Qatar taking advantage of the humanitarian, political and social conditions. (Attached with pictures).
- Turkey and the Justice and Development Party consider the Kurdish people a source of danger to its expansion projects in the region, and observers believe that the ongoing escalation in the "Haftanin" region aims to hit the democratic nation project and control the environmental resources in Kurdistan in general. (Attached with pictures and video )
- displaced woman from Girê Spi district showed that life in the occupied territories is like hell in light of insecurity and instability. (Attached with pictures and video).