Follow-up of the events OF northern and eastern Syria.
Follow-up events and activities in northern and eastern Syria.
- A defector from the so-called "Peshmerga Roj" revealed that this force serves Turkey and the Kurdistan Democratic Party. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Kurdish teachers criticized the Kurdish National Council’s demand to re-teach government curricula in the regions of northern and eastern Syria, considering this demand a service to the enemies of the Kurdish people. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Doctors in Direk city confirmed that the most important reason for the high number of infections with the Coronavirus is the lack of compliance with quarantine and preventive measures for those infected, and in turn, the Health Directorate in Qamishlo has taken several precautionary measures. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Turkish occupation and its mercenaries deprived more than 5772 students of their right to education in the countryside of Zarkan, as they turned 29 schools into military headquarters, and destroyed 11 schools. The Co-chair of the school administration in Zarkan called on the international community to stop Turkish crimes and expel them from Syria. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Secretary-General of the Syrian National Democratic Alliance, Ahmed Araj, ruled out any new Turkish attack on northern and eastern Syria without Russian and American approval. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The parliamentarian for the city of Ilah in Bakûr Kurdistan and the spokesperson for the Women’s Council, Aisha Ajar Basharan, compared the Kurdish National Council’s request to cancel the co-presidency system, to the policy pursued by the Turkish government against the Kurds in Bakûr Kurdistan, and stressed that Kurdish unity is an urgent necessity at this stage. (Attached with pictures and video).
- Intellectuals and politicians in response were surprised by the demands of the Kurdish National Council about returning to education according to the curriculum of the Damascus government, and they stressed the path of resistance and preservation of the mother tongue, and said, “This means giving up the identity, because the language was a basic demand of the Kurdish parties, so why do we retreat from it today? (Attached with pictures and video).
- The deputy Co-presidency of the Executive Council in Afrin region held the international community responsible for the violations that the people of Afrin are exposed to at the hands of the Turkish occupation army and its mercenaries, and called on both Russia and the Syrian government to shoulder their responsibilities. (Attached with pictures and video).
- The Yazidis of the occupied Afrin canton rejected the agreement signed between the governments of Baghdad and Hewler on Şingal and emphasized that the agreement does not represent the will of the Yazidis. (Attached with pictures and video).