- Following-up the events in northeastern Syria.
- Following-up the events and activities in northeastern Syria.
- Residents of Derikk district laid to rest member of the Democratic Society Movement, Imad al-Din Abdullah at Khabat Direk shrine, at 13:00. (Attached with photos and video).
-The Russian and Turkish sides reached a new agreement on a ceasefire in Idlib, which is in addition to a series of previous and failed agreements, before the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan raised the roof of his threats, followed by Russian warnings to Ankara, what did the two sides achieve? (Attached with photos and video).
- The writer, journalist and member of the Egyptian Parliament Mustafa Bakri, said that the losses of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the city of Idlib at the hands of the "Syrian Army" will increase the tension against his regime, and threaten stomping down in the first elections to come. (Attached with photos and video).
- Following up all events in northeastern Syria on International Women's Day. (Attached with photos and video).
- The women in Qamishlo canton congratulated the March 8th and affirmed that women have only enjoyed their role in life thanks to the thought and philosophy of leader Abdullah Ocalan, and called on all women to make themselves a circle of resistance and struggle to complete the leader's project. (Attached with photos and video).
- The Syriac, Eileen Korkis, congratulated Direk on March 8, saying that "the spirit of Hevrin Khalaf has become a message of peace for all the women of the world", and called on women to fight in the face of occupation and authoritarian mentality. (Attached with photos and video).